Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ‘Giovinco can return to Europe, Fabregas to Milan…’ ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Counter strike source [KoW] -> Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Petit Posteur

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 07:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: ‘Giovinco can return to Europe, Fabregas to Milan…’ Répondre en citant

Sebastian Giovinco’s agent Andrea D’Amico spoke to our Daniele Longo about the future of his client: “Sebastian is happy in sbo bz sbobet Toronto, he lives well. He scored many goals in his first campaign, in the second he reached the final and lost against a great squad like sbo bz sbobet Seattle. This year is different again but he can’t do miracles all the times. Return to Europe? It’s still early, let’s see. Sebastian is the most important player of the MLS, we will make a decision in the future.” D’Amico was the agent of Gennaro Gattuso during his playing career. He bought him at Rangers Glasgow when he was only 17-year-old: “Gattuso is the most focused player I’ve ever seen in my career. He used to take care of every single detail. As a manager, I must say his commitment is incredible. I think he is doing a great job. He knows how to manage a big sbo bz sbobet club like AC Milan. Never forget he qualified for Europa League last season. Fabregas to AC Milan? The January transfer window can be a crazy one. It’s always very dynamic and I believe there may be some surprises.”
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 07:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Counter strike source [KoW] -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006