Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Neymar on diving talk: I'm dealing with fouls better ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Commencement -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Petit Posteur

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Sep - 07:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Neymar on diving talk: I'm dealing with fouls better Répondre en citant

Neymar claims that he’s making progress with regards to his theatrics. The Paris Saint-Germain man came in for a lot of sbobetsh slack during the World Cup, when a series of dives and exaggerated falls. One particular simulation saw him apparently earn a penalty against Costa Rica, but saw it overturned when VAR correctly spotted that there was no foul. Brazil are sbobetsh set to face El Salvador and the United States in two friendlies, and O Ney recently shined in training by hitting a beautiful free kick into the back of the net before celebrating CR7-style.
"I'm faster, a little lighter and I suffer a lot of fouls,” he said.
“The other players won't let me through without hitting me. It's no use asking, 'excuse me, I want go through'. I suffered a lot of fouls at the World Cup, but that's not what I wanted. It's another learning sbobetsh experience for me. I'm going to improve my football everyday, my life on and off the pitch, and help the national team, which is the most important thing."
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Sep - 07:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Commencement -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006